Well, we are in a holding pattern right now. The two jobs my husband applied for closed this past Thursday, March 10th, so now we wait. At this point in his discussions, he has decided that he will take the military job in Ottawa if it is offered to him, and he will take the Navy job in Victoria if it is offered and the Ottawa job is not. Meaning that if both, or either of them is offered to him he will be leaving his job with Rowing Canada. As I am typing this I am realizing that maybe this post should not be public, but that’s okay! What this means is, if he gets offered either job, he will no longer have a work truck and we will have to buy a new vehicle. Will that vehicle be purchased in Victoria or Ottawa, will it be a used vehicle or a new vehicle? I am somewhat stuck on what to do my post on this week as it seems like my entire life is in a holding pattern right now. Doing our biweekly costco haul this week felt slightly different because Matt may have to move to Ottawa in 3 weeks, which significantly changes how I would grocery shop. However because I must make a post this week, I am going to research the new Tuscon hybrid that we saw downtown yesterday.

Watch the below video to learn all about the new Tucson! Below the video are two screenshots from be building and pricing out what the vehicle would cost us. It would be $3000-$4000 more expensive than the hyrbid Rav4. This puts it as a contender but the Rav4 still wins!